Open Data to Improve Disaster Relief: Research on Nepal

Hello valued readers, 

I just wanted to share a research around Open Data and its role in improving the disaster relief in Nepal. 

I had had a chance to become a part of this research when I participated in the Community Solutions Program (CSP) organized by IREX with the support of US Department of States. My experiences are published as a blog. This is a wonderful opportunity to enhance your career as the opportunities are unlimited, you should definitely check this out. Please feel free to reach out to me if my help were needed.

The GovLab, my host organization provided me an opportunity to undertake responsible task involving interview of key open data champions/practitioners in Nepal as well as review of secondary information. 

The research is accessible here: 


http://odimpact.org/files/case-nepal.pdf  

Comments

New law for a divorce in Nepal